First of all, thanks to the masterpiece of nGlide. Dreams come true for a retro gamer like me to run old games on new machines. My setup is simple: VMWare Player Plus 12.5.7+Windows 7 Pro+Creative ALchemy+nGlide 1.05 software packages. So far only blurry graphics issue encountered. However, it bothers me the most
My question is as follows:
Hints:I saw the game's UI get blurry after scaling. Are there any workarounds to fix it?
- VMWare SVGA 3D bug might be the cause.
- Move the cursor onto the UI elements solve the issue temporarily.
- SweetFX might be useful but needs a thoroughly test on all of the options within.
- Explore if a final-pass filter/loader available to mirror and upscale 640x480 to other resolutions.
- Pipe order should be an example of glide2x.dll(nGlide)->d3d9.dll(final-pass)->dsound.dll(ALchemy).
Thanks in advance.
Sports Sim Labs