nGlide 0.93 Steam Overlay Friendly

General discussion about nGlide.
GunnerSG

nGlide 0.93 Steam Overlay Friendly

Postby GunnerSG » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:00 am

Just wanted to pop in and say thanks. Ever since VDMS got messed and my lack of wanting to reinstall windows fresh, I have been unable to boot up Tomb Raider 1 and finish my saved game. Anyways, thanks to your wrapper it runs just like it did in vdms and since it now runs smoothly in dosbox, I no longer fear a new computer with windows 7 in my future. :-) Finally, when it's setup to work as a non-steam game shortcut, Tomb Raider 1 is now even Steam Overlay Friendly* (minus a small shift key issue). Thanks again.

*the shift problem is when you bring up the overlay by hitting left SHIFT + TAB and hide it again the game won't respond to most keyboard inputs until the left SHIFT is pressed again by it's self.

Zeus
Site Admin

Re: nGlide 0.93 Steam Overlay Friendly

Postby Zeus » Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:44 am

Ever since VDMS got messed ... since it now runs smoothly in dosbox, I no longer fear a new computer with windows 7 in my future. :-)

Exactly. :)

*the shift problem is when you bring up the overlay by hitting left SHIFT + TAB and hide it again the game won't respond to most keyboard inputs until the left SHIFT is pressed again by it's self.

Thanks for this info.
SHIFT problem occurs when using DOSBox (for DOS Glide games). Windows Glide games do not have this problem.

Return to “General”